So, because i have well passed 1 year line, i feel that it is finally time to join some challenges. Due it being too late, i never participated in the 2011 challenges, so this is going to be my first time. So far, this is what i have:
This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012. Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is a book that’s been sitting on your shelf for some time now. Only books released in 2011 and earlier! NO ARCs and 2012 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed!
1-10 – A Firm Handshake
- The Prophecy of the Stones by Flavia Bujor
- A Song for Summer by Eva Ibbotson
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- Crystal Doors by Rebecca Moesta and Kevin J. Anderson
- Pendragon: Book Five by D.J. MacHale
- ttyl by Lauren Myracle
- True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet by Lola Douglas
- Soulless by Gail Carriger
- Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer
- How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
Other than that, i will be participating in the 2012 Debut Author Challenge hosted by Kristy at The Story Siren.
The Challenge objective is to read and review a minimum of twelve YA/MG debut novelsbetween the dates January 1, 2012 to January 31, 2013 (the extension is for reviewing books that came out in December 2012).
But books have yet to be decided…
So, what challenges are you taking part in? If there are any other cool challenges that i should know about, do let me know! Link them below.
You can read any contemporary YA novel that is published between January 1, 2012 and December 30, 2012 but you must read them in 2012! (All formats accepted: paperback, ARC, e-book)
Level 1: 5+ books (so far, this is what i can commit to, but if i get through this fast enough, then i’ll add more)
The books haven’t been decided yet, so i’ll add them as i go along.