Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)
For some of you who are probably as ignorant as i am, don’t know what the zombie apocalypse is about. So, me being me, i had to get down to the bottom of this. And this is what i found out. Many people believe that zombies will be amongst us soon and if you’ve seen enough zombie movies, like muah, then you obviously know what happens next. Max Brooks in his book lists down the survival guide for all those that don’t know what to do. First things first, stock up on FOOD! Without, even if you do end up killing the undead, you won’t survive long without food.
- Stay informed.
- Avoided heavily populated areas.
- Find law-enforcement or military assistance.
- Learn to defend yourself.
- Beware of your fellow survivors.
- Stay prepared.
- Stay alert, and always have an exit plan.
- Avoid morgues, cemeteries and medical schools.
- Oh, and get your hands on this book >>>>
“The Infection is Spreading!”
“Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!”
My favourite post would have to be the guest review i had for Meg Cabot’s Abandon. Really, it was super cute and i knew i wanted it to be a part of my blog. You can check it out here.