Q. It’s circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them…
- I am super protective of my books…like a bit obsessive. I hardly let anyone borrow them, only those trusted can have them but i expect them back real fast as i don’t like parting with them.
- I am the messiest person you will ever come across. I’m having my O’Levels at the moment, and my room is pretty much a battle ground.
- I read more than 2 books at a time and i retain every single thing. Everyone wonders how i do it. Its just that, one story isn’t enough for me…i want them taking place together, at the same time.
- I have this awesome pen-pal, who i have grown really close to. Seriously, one year can do wonders! Even though i haven’t met her in real life, i think of her as my sister. You know who you are… 😉
- Last but not least, my memory is super good. I don’t mean to brag or anything but once i see anything it just sticks in my head for good. At times, this is not the best thing because there are times where i wish i could forget everything.
This is a hard one. There are so many books that i want to be a part of, but i guess i’ll just have to choose.
My choice: at Hogwarts! I always imagine myself casting spells, flying on brooms and just being present among all those amazing characters. But the first i would do if i were actually there, fling myself into Oliver Wood’s arms and declare my undying love for him. Oh, how i love thee Scottish accent! *swoon*